Sign up to be notified of upcoming events, special sales, and unique offers.
Sat. Oct. 10th
- Landmark Booksellers will be serving hot spiced cider to it’s customers. Weather permitting we will be providing a witches brew for our little folks outside.
Sat. Oct. 17th
- Landmark Bookstore will be displaying seasonal books on tables outside offering a 15% discount. We will include Christmas books too since during past Pumpkinfest Festivals those have sold well.
Sat. Oct. 24th
- Autumnal treats will be served. Hopefully, baked goods from the new Bake Shop Landmark Booksellers new neighbor!
Fri. Oct. 30th and Sat. Oct. 31st
- Halloween themed backdrop canvas for children to take photos in front of.
- Halloween Story Time: Read by co-owner, Carol Tomlin, in front of store:
- 11:00, ages 3-6 though all are welcome
- 2:00 Halloween Story Time: Older children
- 5:00 Ghost Story Time for those who want a scary thrill!!!
- Candy for Trick or treaters
Month long October Saturday Activities at Landmark Booksellers
- Sip and Shop Saturdays, serving hot spiced cider to customers every Sat.
- Tables outside with holiday themed books weather permitting
- Halloween book themed windows/door display all month long