This beautiful picture book is designed for people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. If someone you love is finding it difficult or frustrating to read books but they still enjoy the calm, relaxing pleasure of turning the pages, this book is for them.
This book can also be enjoyed by seniors with memory, eyesight, or strength challenges who find it difficult to hold a heavy book or read long paragraphs of text.
Sitting down to thumb through this picture book with a loved one who has Alzheimer's or dementia is an activity that is calming at the same time it encourages interaction. Seeing these beautiful photos of cats may inspire them to talk about current pets or reminiscence about pets they once had.
- Beautiful Content. This book is filled with carefully-curated, full-color, high-resolution photos depicting the grace and beauty of cats.
- No Text. The only text in this book is on the title and copyright page.
- Manageable Size. This is a 40-page, 6" x 9" softcover that's comfortable to hold and easy to tuck into a bag.
- High Quality. The quality of this book's cover and its interior design are indistinguishable from books created for other readers. Just because the content of a book is simple and uncomplicated doesn't mean it has to be unattractive or childish.
- Discreet Packaging. At no time is anything mentioned about Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or any other challenges the reader might be facing. This book can be given as a gift without fear that the recipient might feel embarrassed or offended, and the reader can feel comfortable sharing it with a friend.
Look for these other titles in our Picture Book series featuring beautiful, high-quality images and minimal or no text:
The Picture Book of Dogs
The Picture Book of Birds
The Picture Book of Gardens
The Picture Book of Butterflies