ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE YOUR ABUSIVE SPOUSE?
Written by a woman who also was abused, Breaking Bonds is an award-winning survival handbook to help you develop the physical, mental, and emotional fortitude you need to stand up to threats and intimidation, manage your stress, and take care of business during your divorce.
INDIE READER DISCOVERY AWARD WINNER NEXT GENERATION INDIE BOOK AWARD FINALIST NATIONAL INDIE EXCELLENCE AWARD FINALIST INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARD FINALIST
This comprehensive guide offers all sorts of information and tools you need to obtain a successful outcome in your divorce settlement, start your healing process, and improve the quality of your life. In these pages, you will find practical guidance and holistic support to break free of a terrible situation. Rosemary Lombardy explains:
- What to put in your go-bag if you're planning an escape.
- Financial and legal considerations to bear in mind--including things a lawyer or an accountant might overlook.
- What to expect when going to court or doing mediation.
- Tips to nourish and soothe your body, mind, and spirit.
- Ways to protect your children at home and at school.
- Strategies to heal so your next relationship is healthy.
- The importance of forgiveness, joy, and purpose.
- And much more.
Rosemary Lombardy, the founder of BreakingBonds.com, a blog and information hub for abused women, is a financial advisor and portfolio manager with over thirty-five years of experience. Although her professional expertise is in financial matters, her perspective on marital abuse, divorce, and recovery is heartfelt and personal. She draws on decades of experience from her own marriage and its aftermath, complemented by thorough research.